- Configuration options
Configurable options for the nbconvert application
- class nbconvert.writers.WriterBase(**kwargs)¶
Consumes output from nbconvert export…() methods and writes to a useful location.
- __init__(config=None, **kw)¶
- write(output, resources, **kw)¶
Consume and write Jinja output.
output (string) – Conversion results. This string contains the file contents of the converted file.
resources (dict) – Resources created and filled by the nbconvert conversion process. Includes output from preprocessors, such as the extract figure preprocessor.
- class nbconvert.writers.DebugWriter(**kwargs)¶
Consumes output from nbconvert export…() methods and writes useful debugging information to the stdout. The information includes a list of resources that were extracted from the notebook(s) during export.
- class nbconvert.writers.FilesWriter(**kwargs)¶
Consumes nbconvert output and produces files.
- class nbconvert.writers.StdoutWriter(**kwargs)¶
Consumes output from nbconvert export…() methods and writes to the stdout stream.