nbconvert: Convert Notebooks to other formats¶
- presentation of information in familiar formats, such as PDF.
- publishing of research using LaTeX and opens the door for embedding notebooks in papers.
- collaboration with others who may not use the notebook in their work.
- sharing contents with many people via the web using HTML.
Overall, notebook conversion and the
nbconvert tool give scientists and
researchers the flexibility to deliver information in a timely way across
nbconvert tool allows you to convert a Jupyter
notebook document file into another static format including HTML, LaTeX, PDF,
Markdown, reStructuredText, and more.
nbconvert can also add productivity
to your workflow when used to execute notebooks programmatically.
If used as a Python library (
notebook conversion within a project. For example,
nbconvert is used to
implement the “Download as” feature within the Jupyter Notebook web
application. When used as a command line tool (invoked as
jupyter nbconvert ...), users can conveniently convert just one or a
batch of notebook files to another format.
- Using as a command line tool
- Using nbconvert as a library
- LaTeX citations
- Executing notebooks
- Configuration options
- Customizing nbconvert
- Customizing exporters
- Parameters controlled by an external exporter
- Writing a custom
- Architecture of nbconvert
- Python API for working with nbconvert
- Making an
- Assign all merged PRs to milestones
- Gather all PRs related to milestone
- Manually categorize tickets
- Collect major changes
- Update docs/source/changelog.rst
- Check installed tools
- Clean the repository
- Create the release
- Release the new version
- Return to development state
- Email googlegroup with update letter